Welcome To Athenry Electrical
As Managing Director of Athenry Electrical, I would like to take this opportunity to assure you of the quality and value you will receive from the team at Athenry.
Fulfilling the Promise Means: When we commit to our customer requirements, we will deliver on time, Safely, without defect Doing what we say we are going to do Consistently, Knowledgeably and Flexibly.
- to be the preferred supplier of electrical solutions within our chosen market (Manufacturing, Production and Energy Industries).
- to build a knowledge database where every client, potential client and competitor will look to for information, advice and service.
- we are a family owned and run business which I take personal pride and responsibility for.
- through our personally designed and implemented Human Resources, Health and Safety, and continuous Training Programmes, I guarantee Consistency, Knowledge and Flexibility toward a professional team approach, providing successful outcomes to every project, large or small. Our leadership team alone will provide you with over 380 years combined industrial electrical experience.
- Athenry Electrical was founded by David Harris in 1998. In February 1999 the business was officially registered with the companies office as Athenry Electrical Limited.
- Initially Athenry Electrical specialised in the industrial electrical area contracting to companies including
- NZDF (now Fonterra Brands) - covering 24hr maintenance shifts and project installation work
- Spirax Sarco - providing electrical installations and maintenance on multiple industrial sites
- Athenry Electrical has maintained ongoing relationships with the above companies and has continued to grow and develop new customer relationships.
- We have now developed a diverse electrical engineering product base which includes: General Electrical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems, Hazardous Area, Machine safety, Thermal Imaging and I.Q.P Certification