- Landfill Gas to Energy (LFGTE)
- Electrical Installation and commissioning of 4 x APG1000 Generator Modules (1MWe) powered by waste gas at the North Waikato Regional Landfill site, Hampton Downs.
- The first stage of this project involved the supply, packaging, installation and commissioning of a pair of Generator Modules. Each module comprises a Waukesha APG1000 Enginator, rated for 1,000kWe continuous duty on landfill gas. The modules are self-contained power stations, requiring fuel gas and electrical connections. Included within the modules are dump heat radiators, PLC control/switchgear panels, ventilation fans, exhaust systems, plus oil and water tanks.
- The second stage of the project involved the supply, packaging, installation and commissioning of the second pair of Generator Modules which now can produce a combined peak output of 4 MWe.
- Project Value: Approximately $200,000